Today’s data grow rapidly, not only in sizes, but also in variety. According to research, the volume of data being generated across the world is expected to grow by 50 times by the year 2020.
Unfortunately, it is only small percentage of data assets has been utilized in decision making. Traditional database and data warehouse have limited capability to transform large data sets into real-time insights from various data sources.
With nowadays business challenges, corporate management and line managers need to have reports and insights at any time they want to. Furthermore, many companies have seen data as strategic asset for decision making. Information technology is here to answer such demands.
What We Do
We blend, analyze, predict, and visualize unstructured data and structured data in real-time processing and/or batch processing.
Boardroom Monitoring Center
Using prescriptive analytics, we apply statistical modeling approaches to extrapolate from past data to future results, and produce optimized answers for corporate management to improve accuracy of decisions making. As such, key decision makers in your organization can perform “what-if” scenarios to determine what should happen given a set of constraints.
Taking data from your systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, supply chain management system, etc), our boardroom monitoring center is a place where decision makers and corporate planners can create:
- Long-term planning model to answer strategic questions such as “Which investment that yields the highest cash flow at acceptable levels of inventory turns?”
- Medium-term planning model to answer tactical questions such as “What manufacturing plants should make which products?”
- Short-term planning model to answer operational questions such as “What truck loading and handling model can maximize efficiency and minimize costs?” and “Which production and shift-staffing schedule would maximize profitability?”.
As such, we enable your organization to earn higher profits through better decisions making.
- Oil & gas
- Fast-moving consumer goods
- Building materials
- Logistics distribution
Machine Data Analytics for I.T. Visibility
Your I.T. systems may comprise of different applications, servers, and networks. Such heterogeneous circumstance may create dificulties for your I.T. team to find out real-time insights of I.T. operations. Analyzing log files of each system might not be a productive way to work with rapid growth of data from time to time.
It is the time for you to use machine data analytics to collect, analyze, monitor, and report on all forms of machine data (both on-premise and cloud-based systems). Our system is able to:
- Centralize and archive log data
- Provide real-time I.T. operational visibility across entire I.T. applications and infrastructure
- Monitor application availability and performance
- Detect anomalies in I.T. system performance
- Proactively alert and notify on network and application errors
- Identify I.T. security risks and monitoring unknown threats